Think your DJ skills deserve a bigger stage than your bedroom? Want the chance to play one of the most exciting independent festivals this summer and rub shoulders with Andy C and the RAM Records gang, James Zabiela and Friction? Well, you’re in luck.
We’ve teamed up with the crew over at Nozstock: The Hidden Valley to search for a fresh DJ to get the speakers and crowd bouncing this August, with a slot in the Cubicles at Nozstock 2014! We’ll also feature the winner on Data Transmission with an exclusive interview to be seen by our trusted readers, tweeters and Facebook troop.
- No alternative prize will be offered in exchange for the original prize.
- Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- All images shown are for illustration only.
To enter, please submit your best track via Mixcloud by midnight 31st May 2014 following these simple steps:
How to enter:
- ‘Like’ the Nozstock and Data Transmission Facebook pages.
- Upload a mix of no more than 20 minutes to Mixcloud.
- Title the mix “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2014 – Your Name”
- Tag the mix: “Nozstock Data Transmission DJ Comp 2014“. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short biography including your DJ name, real name and mixcloud user name in the description
- Add tracklist
- Use the competition cover-art provided here.
- Your mix should reflect the set you would play at Nozstock. Make sure it’s huge!
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- A maximum of one entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants may be disqualified without notice or reason at any time and at the discretion of Data Transmission or Nozstock Festival
Click HERE to view the T&C’s.