D Edge have teamed up with Mixcloud to offer aspiring DJs the opportunity to win flights, accommodation and a gig at Brazil’s foremost nightclub! After a round of public opinion-based judging, ten entrants will be shortlisted to become finalists. It requires DJs from all over the world – of any standing, age, background, level of fame and skill – to upload their best mix!
We’re looking for a DJ who can set the pace, hype the crowd and bring the party vibes. Think you have what it takes? Enter now!
- A four day trip to Brazil during August
- One gig at D-Edge – 500 euros
How to enter
- To entry the competition the subscriber must Like The curators page.
- Upload your mix on Mixcloud.
- Title the mix ‘D Edge 2014 World Cup Competition’ and add your tracklist.
- Tag the mix “D Edge 2014 World Cup Competition“.
- Use the cover art provided here.
- The club’s founder, resident and driving force Renato Ratier will pick his top ten entries as a main curator of the competition.
- The ten finalists will then canvas for votes on the internet and the most supported 3 will get to go to the final. From there Renato Ratier will pick his overall winner.
Click HERE to view to T&C’s