ELECTRIC CASTLE is the first festival in Romania that took electronic dance music and live concert sounds on a castle’s domain. On its first edition in 2013, the festival was nominated by European Festivals Awards for the Best New Festival and Best Medium Size Festival titles, later on being shortlisted for the Best Medium Size Festival category.
Dare to challenge your dream and get the chance to win a DJ set on Dance Garden stage!
- Two DJs will get the chance for an 1 hour set/each on Dance Garden Stage
- One special prize chosen by Electric Castle Festival – 2 hours set at The Mill
How to enter
- Upload a mix of minimum 20 minutes on Mixcloud until May 19.
- Add tracklist.
- Title the mix: Electric Castle Festival DJ Contest – ‘Your name’
- Tag the mix: “Electric Castle Festival DJ Contest“. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Write a short DJ biography about yourself, including your DJ name, no longer than 50 words.
- Use the cover art provided here (add link pls)
- If shortlisted get as many votes. Voting period May 20-26.
Promote your mix on social media in order to get a minimum of 50 plays. Entries with plays below 50 will not be shortlisted. We will shortlist 10 mixes and upload them on Electric Castle’s Mixcloud page.
- Entrants will be judged on factors including (but not limited to): the number of plays, favourites, positive feedback and comments, track selection, originality and technical ability. Any genre within Dance Music is accepted.
- Entrants are encouraged to promote through their respective social media channels; all mixes must have at least 50 plays to be included in the judging.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter.
The winners will be chosen as follow:
The shortlisted applicants will have to collect favorites by sharing their mix on the social networks and by inviting their friends to vote. At the end of the voting period each mix will get points according to their rank. The most voted mix will get 10 points, the second one 9 points, third on 8 points and so on. The voting period ends on May 26 (23:59:59). The jury will also rank the shortlisted mixes from 1 to 10 and publish the ranking according to their grades (First place gets 10 points, second one 9 points and so on). The two winning mixes are the ones that have the most points after summing up the two rankings. They will be announced on May 27. Each one will win an 1 hour DJ set at the Dance Garden stage. Also the jury will choose one special prize that will win a 2 hour DJ Set at The Mill.
Please click HERE to view the Terms & Conditions.