Mixvibes has been developing pro DJ software and DJ apps for more than 15 years. To celebrate Cross DJ 3.1 release – that offers a direct share of recorded mixes to Mixcloud – Mixvibes teams up with Mixcloud, Allen & Heath, Creative & Nüba to organise an international DJ competition with awesome prizes.
How to enter
- Like Mixvibes, Soundblaster, Allen & Heath and Nuba Paris on Facebook
- Create a profile and upload your 30 minutes house music mix on the Mixvibes DJ Contest Mixcloud page
- Title the mix ‘Mixvibes 2014 DJ competition (your name)’
- Tag the mix: “Mixvibes 2014 DJ competition“. If you fail to tag the mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- Set this artwork as you Facebook cover picture. You can download the artwork here
- Write a short biography including your DJ name no longer than 150 words.
- Include the competition artwork, provided here. If you fail to upload it, your mix won’t be considered.
- Mention the full mix tracklist in the description.
- Only mixes with more than 40 plays will be shortlisted. Make sure you promote your mix via social media.